Friday, August 2, 2013

Blogging With Asa: First, The Set Up

M: Okay - I got the blog all set up and made the first post. We're live. Have a look and tell me what you think.

A: The page looks dirty.

M: It's supposed to. I think the theme is called something like "Inkspill."

A: Oh, well if it's supposed to look like that I guess it's okay.

M: We don't have to keep it like this - there are hundreds of themes we can look at. And each theme is customize-able.

A: So I could have like unicorns farting glitter over rainbows and shit?

M: We'll go over the options when I get home, 'kay? I gave you posting privileges, not admin ability. We'll work on it after Big Bang.

A: Okay. Sometimes you're no fun.

M: What did you think of the content?

A: My favorite thing was that BEST WIFE IN THE UNIVERSE line. That cracked me up.

M: Cracked me up to write it. So all in all we're good?

A: Sure. Why not.



2 comments:

wolfsilveroak said...

I think I lurves you.}:P

Morwyn Mullins said...

We lurves you right back.