Sunday, August 25, 2013

Asa Post: Still Haven't Seen the Ambien Walrus

Well, it's been almost a week since my last post. My acupuncturist makes house calls now, and after my treatment on Friday morning, I actually felt the benefit of it by late afternoon. I felt more energetic and more clear and it lasted through Saturday. This after several days of feeling progressively weaker. Morwyn mentioned my doctor switched me to Ambien this week. Two days in and it looks like it's starting to work. The pain at night is still constant, as is the fatigue during the day. Not sure what to do. Some friends gave me a homeopathic cream to use on my knees and shoulder, and that did take the edge off last night; I slept about 7 hours. But I'm forgetting things more and more. Everyone says it's nothing to worry about, but I still worry. Something else to talk over with my GP in a week.

For anyone unfamiliar with The Ambien Walrus, here's a Handy Link to Drew and Toothpaste for Dinner.

4 comments:

jade.dog.beads said...

Would you say it's your long-term or short-term memory? Or both?

Morwyn Mullins said...

Asa says: Mostly short-term. Some long term. So . . . yeah, both.

Karl K said...

Asa, don't forget that $100 you owe me!

Morwyn Mullins said...

Stop that.